Saturday 18 May 2013

Just a quick introduction

Ok, hello, so I've always wanted to make a blog but I've never really know where to start so here it goes. I'm not really sure what and when I'm going to posting but I hope that my posts will interest you a little bit. I just thought that it would be nice that I could have somewhere where I could express myself and what I'm loving and to be myself :)
So my name is Martha, I'm fifteen and I live in England. I'm interested in many things but mainly photography, fashion and makeup (like most girls aha) 
So yeah, this is my introduction


6 comments:

  1. Your blog will be very nice. I'm a french girl and I start a blog too, I asked myself if I should translate my post in english, what do you think about that ? Continue, I love your blog ♡ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You're really pretty :) good luck with your blog. When you have time, check mine out and btw I'd love to network :) contact me if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post! xx I really want to buy one now x

    Love Sim x

    www.beautywithsimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete